2013年1月6日 星期日

confusion about my future


     I don’t know I should say it is a blessing for me to be distributed to the foreign language and literature department or not. Actually, the department I previously urgently would like to get in is international business department, for I somehow had an inexplicable affection to the works in the commercial. However, now I am a student of foreign language and literature department, a department whose students have a very wide range of future development. And as I read more books, talk with more distinct friends, and join in more lectures, I start to see more possibility of my future. I want to be a host of a traveling program for me initial desire of traveling around the world. I want to work in the architecture field thanks to a lecture’s inspiration. I want to work in a non-profit organization, helping the people who are in desperate need. I also want to be an interpreter, making it easy for two people speaking different languages to speak fluently. The possibility is unlimited, but I am not sure which one is most suitable, or beneficial to me. I am really confused.

沒有留言:

張貼留言