2012年12月18日 星期二

A traffic accident


  Last Thursday, a tragedy happened to me.
  It is five past ten in the morning, which means that I will be late for the dancing class in five minutes. And I am still in my dormitory, which is nearly ten- minute distance away from the dancing classroom. I quickly get on my bike, put down my bag in the basket, and then start to step on my pedal in a very fast speed. I hope I can arrive at the classroom in less than five minutes. Since there are really very few cars on the road, and I think I am quite safe- no accident would happened. Therefore, I sped up, and feel cheerful; I have the confidence that I will surely not be late for the class. But at the next moment, the accident happens. A man that carries with some cargos suddenly appears right in front of me. I quickly switch the direction, and avoid hitting upon him, but the angle is not enough. Therefore, my handle collides with the cargos on his hands. Luckily, the man holds on the cargos, but my bike stops, and then at the next second, I fly out from my bike. And I hit the ground with both of my knees and palms, which at last get hurt and shed blood. It is really hurt, but actually, I do not think that it is a misery; instead, I think I am quite fortunate. For from this incident, I truly learn a lesson- never drive fast even if I am in a hurry. Were it not for this accident, I would not have such realization, and who can tell how terrible I will hurt in the next accident?

沒有留言:

張貼留言