2012年12月18日 星期二

A small journey by myself


     I have been desired of going to travel by train by myself. Last weekend, under my Chinsese teacher’s suggestion (He suggested us to visit the rural village and know the beauty of our island.), I decided to make a small travel, and also treated it as a small present for myself. So Sunday morning, I did not hang on the bed as I usually did in weekdays; instead, I got up with great excitement. Quickly I finished the everyday routine in the morning, I go out and head for the train station. At first I encountered some small problems. Since the system of Taichung railway station was quite different from that in Taipei, I did not know which station I should go to get on my train. But not so soon I solved the problems. I chose a station which named Huatan(花壇) to get down. But to my disappointment, I did not see plenty of flowers when I get down the station.(Its name indicated there are many flowers there.) The town is not a tourism site, just a primitive town. I wandered in the town for about 2-3 hours, although I did not do some special things, but I did detect some difference between city and rural area.
There are truly less teenagers in rural area, which means they really had a population gap.
And I also detected that people in rural area owned less smart phones.
The life pace in rural area is slower than city.

And on my journey back, I unexpectedly see the cows!! And also the 成功嶺!!
really so cool~

沒有留言:

張貼留言